2012 in Review




2012 was such an interesting year for me as a person and as a photographer.  2012 was my first full year being a full time photographer, and that came with a lot of challenges.  But, because I met so many other photographers who gave me advice, encouraged me, inspired me and validated me and my work, I was able to have a very successful year.  I also met many new clients and worked with lots of amazing brides and grooms. I am thankful for work that clients provided by hiring me, and I am thankful for all of the photographers and videographers that I worked with this year.  Photography to me is creating memories, not just for my clients, but for me as well.  That is why I stress the fact that after every shoot, whether it is a wedding or a portrait session I get in at least one photo with whoever hired me.  I care about these images in the same way you do.  I put my heart and soul into each click and I hope that shows.  I love my clients and I pray that next year, I will be able to celebrate and create memories with all of you as I did this year.


Thank you,

Jay Williams Photography


Please watch this video of my favorite images from 2012.

Jay Williams Photography 2012 Year in Review from Jay Williams Photography on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment