About Me


Hello, my name is Jay and I am a destination wedding photographer and cinematographer.  I reside in the Inland Empire here in Southern California. My business stands on the faith I have for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. With every click from shoot to shoot, I try and put my heart and soul into every image and video frame. It makes me happy that part of my job is getting to meet new people, and getting to know them on a daily basis. My hope is that you and I will be able to mold the vision you have for your wedding day,  that we become a team, and have fun while doing it.  Be sure to visit my portfolio for my photography and cinema.  Also to see full weddings that I have photographed please visit my blog.  Thank you for taking the time to look at my work, and I can't wait to meet you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment