Elizabeth and Ivan Proposal-Arcadia,CA surprise proposal

Meet Elizabeth and Ivan.  Ivan contacted me to photograph his secret proposal to Elizabeth because she once mentioned she would want her proposal to be photographed.  He had everything planned out perfectly.  He took her on a lunch date and then made his way to the spot he had picked out.  When I saw them coming, I walked away and made a big circle and started capturing the moment.  Ivan had been keeping the ring in his sock. When he dropped to his knee and pulled out the ring, Elizabeth was elated, and of course she said "yes".  As I moved in closer and closer,  she turned around and was shocked that I had been photographing them.  After all of the excitement, I did a portrait session with them and they went off to celebrate with family and friends. 

Contact me to photograph your proposal at- http://jaywilliamsphotography.webs.com/

.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment