Keisha and Brendan- Bay Area/Destination Wedding

I flew to the Bay Area a few months ago to photograph Keisha and Brendan's wedding, which was on September 23, 2012.  It was quite exciting to fly and shoot a wedding, since most of the weddings I photograph are in Southern California.  I had the opportunity to photograph an engagement session for them the day before the wedding and it went great.  I knew the wedding day was going to go just as well and it did. On the day of the wedding,  I got up bright and early to photograph Keisha and her bridesmaids at a local Salon called Changes. After that we made our way back to the Marriott so I could photograph them getting ready. Did I mention that the bride stayed in the presidential suite? After that, we all headed to the ceremony at St. Mary's College Cathedral (which the bride attended at the time). The campus is a beautiful property.   I was happy to have the opportunity to shoot there. Keisha and Brendan's ceremony was also absolutely lovely. It was the first full Catholic mass I had photographed or attended and it went perfectly. After that it was off to the reception at Scott's Seafood Restaurant.  This was one of the most exciting and fun receptions I have ever been to, and I am so glad I was able to photograph this wonderful couple's day.  They both come from such wonderful families, and I felt like I was a part of their families. Congratulations to the newly married Brendan and Keisha O'Shea.

Photography by Jay Williams Photography- http://jaywilliamsphotography.webs.com/
Make Up Artist- Amy/ Changes Salon & Day Spa  1475 North. Broadway,Walnut Creek, Ca,94596. 
Ceremony Venue- St. Mary's College Of California 1928 St. Mary's Road,Moraga,Ca,94556
1333 North California Boulevard,Walnut Creek,Ca,94556
DJ- Jerry Schultz/ Portable Party DJ CREW- WEST Portablepartydj.com                                         

To purchase prints or digital downloads from this wedding, go to this link.   



























































































































  

0 comments:

Post a Comment