Stephanie and Shaun Engagement Session-Riverside Engagement Session

Meet Stephanie and Shaun.  They met at a bible study and Shaun knew early on that Stephanie was pretty special.  I got to know them when I met them at church.  So when they contacted me to be their wedding photographer, I was very excited about it.  When we met to talk about their wedding details, I asked what type of location would you like for your engagement session?  They are both into architecture and like downtown Riverside, so we had it there. 

The weather was perfect with blue skies and the sun shining.  Oh, and did I mention that they are die hard Lakers fans?  They represented their team with Lakers shirts, hats and even made signs showing their mutual love for the game. The session went great and we had lunch at a great sandwich place called Simple Simon's Bakery and Bistro (which I highly recommend by the way).  I am super pumped to photograph their wedding in June, and I am glad to work with another awesome couple.  




























0 comments:

Post a Comment