Stephanie and Shaun Mendhi night- Fontana event photography

This past Saturday, I photographed Stephanie and Shaun's Mendhi party.  You might remember them from their beautiful, downtown Riverside engagement session I did a while back.  It was my first time photographing this type of event, and it was definitely a cool, new experience.  I love that as I capture all of these memories for my clients, I get to meet new people, experience other cultures, and especially eat all different types of food.  This time I got to do all three.  From Stephanie and Shaun getting henna drawn on them, to a beautiful dance performed by a family member, I really enjoyed myself.  The vibrant colors, music, and wonderful family and friends who came to share in this special time right before Stephanie and Shaun get married was so enriching.  I hope you enjoy these images and check back in the next few days for some sneak peeks of their wedding which I am shooting tomorrow.  I couldn't be more excited to shoot the first of my summer weddings this year.

Photography by Jay Williams Photography- http://jaywilliamsphotography.webs.com/

Please visit my Facebook page to stay up to date with my work.  Also, give it a like if you haven't already to see sneak peeks etc. https://www.facebook.com/jaywilliamsphotography1














If you don't recognize me, I got a new hair style. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment