Julia and Gavin Wedding | Destination Wedding| Boise, ID
























 



























I always strive to give my clients the best experience possible, but for this Idaho wedding, the script was flipped.  I was the one who was given a great experience. I got off the plane, grabbed my camera gear and suitcase, and was greeted by Julia’s mother with a sign that had my name on it.  It was like something out of a television show. I was taken straight to a pizza restaurant where I was received with hugs and introduced to the bridesmaids which was a great experience.   From there, I was taken to the hotel. I checked into my room and found a welcome bag full of items common to Idaho. I was so happy that they made me feel so special.  I was the one being given the great experience. Later on, I went to the rehearsal and saw old friends and met new friends.   From there, we went to the rehearsal dinner. I heard these beautiful things about Julia and Gavin. I already knew they were special, but it was reiterated again and again by their family and friends.  Fast forward to the wedding day. I walked over to the salon and joy was in the air while Julia and her bridesmaids got their hair and makeup done.  Back to the hotel and things were moving along splendidly. The first look as you can see, was gorgeous and the hotel had amazing architecture.  The ceremony was equally as beautiful. It was sweet to watch Julia’s reaction when Gavin surprised her by reciting a poem. She shed beautiful tears and an expression that I cannot put into words.  The love Julia and Gavin share is both real and beautiful.   I couldn't have had a better experience than I did. I feel like I am writing a toast to Julia and Gavin. They made me feel so special and if given the opportunity, I’d shoot their wedding ten more times. Thank you Julia and Gavin, for trusting me to fly all the way to Idaho to capture your day, and thank you for your friendship.  I look forward to the future and what is in store for you two. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment