Wedding Client Cinema Review | Kelsey and Michael Wedding




 ''I had the wonderful privilege of working with Jay prior to his photography career. It has been wonderful watching his art form grow into what it is now! When I found out that Jay would be doing the cinematography for our wedding, I was thrilled! I didn't have an ounce of worry about whether he would get the details or not. He is so diligent in his work and is wonderful to be around! Watching the sneak peak of our video brought tears to our eyes! And then seeing the full length video was amazing! He really captured the feel of our wedding day along with all of the details and smiling guests. My husband and I are so grateful for his craftsmanship, as well as his friendship. I highly recommend Jay Williams! You won't be sorry!'' ~Kelsey 



0 comments:

Post a Comment