Cinthya and Gabe Engagement Session| Riverside,CA

One day I was sitting at my local Starbucks.  I meet Cinthya and one of her bridesmaids.  Next thing you know we are having a full on wedding consultation.  I was just there to work on my computer, so you can imagine how pumped I was to meet a bride when I hadn't planned on it.  A week or so later I get the call to be her wedding photographer.  As fun as it was meeting with them, it was even more fun at their engagement session.  The colors, flowers, and beautiful light all showed up for this day.  I couldn't be more happy to photograph their wedding tomorrow here in sunny Southern California.  Oh and did I mention that Cinthya makes cakes? How good is that cake going to be tomorrow because she chose it? 

 Don't forget to leave some love for the bride and groom.  Sneak peeks from their wedding soon, so check back in the next couple days. 

To book me to photograph your engagement or wedding visit my website here- http://jaywilliamsphotography.webs.com



 













0 comments:

Post a Comment